I am about one month into my blog and that has me thinking about the goals I made while making this blog. I have to be truthful though, I never made any. I suppose that it would be a good thing to do now as I am finally at the point that I can begin a day-to-day journey with you, my readers on my condition and the overall condition of the homeless where I live. So here they are, they like me, can change at anytime – hopefully for the better.
- I will write whenever possible to let my readers know of my personal condition and how it is changing, for the better or for the worse.
- I will not come across as preachy, my intention is never to preach to others but to state that this is what my situation is and this is why I am going through the issues I am going through.
- Whenever I have resources, I will share those resources unless of course it is not possible for me to share due to confidentiality reasons.
- I will always try to stay positive even though my situation might not be.
- I will share more of myself and my situation starting immediately.
I hope that these changes will encourage people who are homeless or who want to know more about one woman’s struggle to read on. Thanks for reading